[PD] pd-max compatibility

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 23 16:07:08 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 07:56, Krzysztof Czaja wrote:
> hi Guenter,
>
> does pd-lib project still exist?  I have made already so much noise
> about cyclone and pd-lib, that I might assume pd-lib administrator
> is either happy with my efforts, or does not care.

Pd-lib is dead unless someone wants to take it over. It seems like I
have said this many times on this list, so I will give it one more try.
If no one wants to become responsible for the project I am going to get
it removed from sourceforge. I still like the idea of a compatibility
library, I just no longer have the time for the project.

Thanks,

Karl

--
Karl W. MacMillan