[PD] graphic tablets

marco marco4linux at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 23 20:04:51 CEST 2002

Yes,
  I use a wacom Intuos pen tablet, because all the mousing during patch
creation was starting to hurt.. :(

The pen is quite agreeable.

Sometimes I have a problem with the resolution, which makes starting a
new patch cord difficult (just relax and then it happens :) Would it be
very difficult to make a keyboard click combo to start a new patch cord?
and another when you want to move the object?

I would be quite interested in interfacing the pressure and tilt info
into the actual event creation.  Has this been done?
a wacom~ or gtk-event-interface~

--Marco