[PD] colored signal patch cords

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at mambo.peabody.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 23 22:13:36 CEST 2002

Reading all of these GUI wish-list posts, I just finished adding colored
signal patch cords. It seemed like the easiest. I should probably test it
a little more before I release a patch (probably later tonight). It was
pretty simple, just check whether the connecting outlet is a signal with
obj_sigoutletindex() in canvas_drawlines() and canvas_doconnect().

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion as to what the signal patch cords
should look like. I think Max/MSP does yellow with ~'s. My personal
preference is a slightly thicker solid blue line. Tk does have a -dash
parameter for canvas objects, but I think it looks pretty awful.

Joe

--