[PD] pd-gui wishlist

V93r gert at test.at
Tue Apr 23 23:56:37 CEST 2002

this is like the "new object" list in max, i dont know if it isn't a
little bit annoying..

interesting would be to have an object/externals thesaurus. this may
not be a gui feature, but someone might have nice frontend ideas for
it. it also might require an standardized way of writing help
patches, and/or also categorizing objects. dont know how to get this
started, but it would be really helpful. i have the vision that each
new external i install adds to the tree, telling me what i can use it
for.. and of course -selecting it in the tree would automagically
write it in my object-box in the patch.