[PD] pd-gui wishlist

Andrei Savitsky a.savitsky at hhtp.org
Wed Apr 24 14:30:00 CEST 2002

it would be not bad to have a possibility to group objects -> Ctrl+G

i agree with Mark: nice to have a subpatch manager.

Also I`d like to add one more idea about object managment in pd.
I mean a customizable external manager where user can add, subtract,
navigate and comment himself  his externals.
We have very many objects and libs for pd already, but we have to keep all
of them in our head now.

And one more little suggestion:
is it possible to create a small dimension object (it could be look like a
toggle obj) wich will graphicaly replace send and recieve objects? r and s
objs have very big nonfunctional dimension, and size of object depends on
size of  name of message.

thank you

best regards,
Andrei Savitsky