[PD] colored signal patch cords

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Apr 24 16:30:24 CEST 2002

hi Joseph,

very nice!  I think you should have edited canvas_connect()
in the same way, because otherwise one loses color after
pasting/duplicating (use `obj_sigoutletindex(objsrc, outno)'
in the condition).

Could you also evaluate my fix needed if `duplicate connections'
are to be banned?  It is in my post from 04/22/02.  Since the two
are related, maybe it would be better to submit them to Miller
in one batch (or maybe not -- you be the judge).

Krzysztof