[PD] route bug or feature ?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Apr 24 16:49:43 CEST 2002

hi joge,

indeed, Pd swallows bangs quite often, because if a class does not
declare an explicit bang method, but handles lists, a bang is
converted to an empty list.  Thus, if bang is not expected, it is
oftentimes ignored (but there are many special cases...)

I think this is not a route-specific problem, but, rather, the more
general design choices would need to be made (see my post `playing
hide and seek with the bangs' from 03/14/02).

btw, [route] is a synonym for [route 0].

Krzysztof