[PD] pd-max compatibility

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Apr 24 17:01:40 CEST 2002

hi Guenter,

the same lack of time is exactly why `we' are not ``doing it in a more
structured way''...

Also:  most of the 65 packages are in a more or less alpha stage.
I do not think it is a good idea to make people think they can
depend on them (I am _not_ speaking about ggee, zexy, iemlib and
some others).

Krzysztof