[PD] pd-gui wishlist

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed Apr 24 22:33:58 CEST 2002

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> I've been following this thread but haven't responded yet because
> it's a bit overwhelming...  My own priorities for 0.36 are probably:
>
> 1. undo

This would be my first, as well. Living without undo must stop ;)

> 2. better interface for cutting patch cords (although this might not
> be so important once "undo" works!)

yes, with undo, the occasional deleting of a patch cord would not be
very harmful anymore.

> 3. throttling number box updates to save CPU time

votes++

> At the moment I'm still trying to get the OSX code integrated correctly;
> once I get that working robustly I'll declare 0.35 "stable"...
Although I'm on Linux, I'm starting a project where I will need PD on
Mac, so I would be very thankful if the Mac Port comes along well.

ciao,
--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__