[PD] pd-gui wishlist tcl/tk

s/i iko at prac.net
Thu Apr 25 15:26:32 CEST 2002

Hi hello :)
I am trying to change the default colors in pd gui, like bg, font, cords etc
So i went researching on tcl/tk, i am not a programmer, and very little
scripter,..willing to learn :)
On Sourceforge i found vtcl, graphical dev evironment for tcl/tk. vtcl
starts up as a normal tcl file
in wish.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vtcl/

Got the latest(8.3) tcl/tk libs from
http://www.scriptics.com/software/tcltk/choose.html

The demo files that come with vctl all work fine :)
But my question, where and wich tcl files are the pd tcl files ?
I've tried to open the ones in pd\bin\tk8.3   with error is not a valid vtcl
file,
i presume i am opening the wrong files ?

Pd newbie, so sorry of this question was not ment to be posted on this list
?

Thanks for any help