[PD] linked-slider logic

Thomas Musil musil at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Apr 25 22:48:16 CEST 2002

Hi David

one simple way to do this is to give a vslider the same send- and receive-name
and then copy this slider. both sliders run parallel, both are master or slave.
if you like to connect the sliders with cords:
each slider-output has to be connected with a message "set $1";
each message-output has to be connected with all other slider-inputs.

cheers,
thomas musil