[PD] Hoping for a new linux test

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 26 18:54:08 CEST 2002

This is so wierd... I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem.
Can you make a patch in an older one (preferably not using externs like
csound), verify that it crashes test 17, and send the patch so I
can try it ?

I remember someone (can't remember who) wondering if it was an incompatibility
of the newer Pd with audio drivers... if this is true, you should be able to
load the patches if you disable audio.  I think "-nosound" was broken in 0.17;
you would want to download 0.19 and try "-nosound -nomidi" to check if it's an
audio or MIDI problem.

cheers

Miller