[PD] VST~ update - another fix

mark mark at junklight.com
Fri Apr 26 22:46:11 CEST 2002

Cheers for the advice - I do actually know all this I was
a C programmer ( I started on C/C++ 7 - before windows)
for years before moving to Java - just being lazy - I guess
I've leaned my lesson. This one is a bit of a mystery though
- I have been through and cleaned up all of the code - initializers
all called, made sure all freeing happens to things that have
been allocated (and does happen). The odd thing is the error
happens in a piece of code that isn't called before the error
occurs - what happens before I call it is what effects it. I am
sure I'll find it on monday anyhow - fresh at the start of the
week..

cheers again for the advice

mark