[PD] block~ and effective blocksize

intent intent at club-internet.fr
Mon Apr 29 22:05:51 CEST 2002

Le Lundi 29 Avril 2002 09:56, Krzysztof Czaja a écrit :

> [line <grain>]
> <grain>: time between successive output points (default: 20 ms)

Well, in pd 0.34 the grain argument is the second one:

line <x> <grain>

I don't know what is x, should be the time to jump on the new value but i
can't yet see any effect ... It can be a bug too since the doc doesn't talk
about 2 arguments ?

>  > But i don't understand, it cannot be 20 ms update time for "line" since
>  > we are doing ADSR with it (?)
> `we' use line~

I know but there are some objects that take control rate as input (like some
ladspa plugins) and since i was not finding a way to change the grain rate...

Thx a lot,

Linium