[PD] [annouce]Xgui (previously called "seg")

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Tue Apr 30 03:26:49 CEST 2002

huh, this is what i could say as a REALLY FAST UPDATE !!!
i just "asked" if it was possible, and in the next hour it was possible, WAY
2 GO Damien !!!
(bg color works awesome)

i'm VERY interested on what your doing on the PD GUI, that knob (with the
pos/number) is VERY VERY cool / VERY good on space sparing...

as i'm VERY interested on the GUI of PD but don't have so much knowledge in
coding... i  would be very interested on helping on the GFX side of view....

cheers
-andre
ps. interested on my GUI 4 the commandlines of PD...