[PD] [OT[ graphics cards for GEM

Dupras, Martin Martin.Dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 17:15:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

For my GEM work, I have decided to get a twin-view card
using the GeForce4 ti4600 chip, which seems to be the best
choice for me at the moment (twin display, linux
compatibility and gem performance are the issues here.)

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any in stock
anywhere in the UK, althought the suppliers keep promising
me that they'll have some the following week.

Therefore, does anyone know:

1) a good supplier who might have some in stock (anywhere
in Europe would do, I suppose)

2) a suitable alternative (linux compatibility, twin
display and gem performance)?

Thanks a lot!

- martin