[PD] Sequenz & question about textfile

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed May 1 18:37:54 CEST 2002

Ok,

this is the reason I was making the note to midi object. The accompanying
patch runs a small sequencer from a file (ppgseq.txt) - it uses a vst object
but could easily be converted to a noteout. The idea is that you have
a simple sequence in the text file and each step is output via a bang - I am
using a simple metro object here but a more complex timing sequence could
be used.

The issue I have with textfile (used in the squenz object) is that there
appears
to be a pause during the rewind - is there any way around this or a similar
object that doesn't have the same problem?

cheers

mark

(who has been listening to too much Klaus Schulze recently :-) )

junklight - dark experimental electronics
http://www.junklight.com