[PD] Sequenz & question about textfile

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed May 1 21:49:26 CEST 2002

Hi,

already built the conversion object (only took 1/2 an hour). However
its a good idea for the sequencer - gives me a lot more power too!
I'll check it out later.

I'm a great fan of hashmaps/tables - I've been programming mainly  in
Java for the lsat few years - you can't write java without them.

cheers

mark