[PD] Here to find out more!

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed May 1 23:43:57 CEST 2002

mark hat gesagt: // mark wrote:

>Some one subscibed to this list has a virus they obviously
>don't know about - if you are running Windows and outlook
>please do a virus scan
... and update your virus list to the newest version. This is the
Klez-Virus, a rather new species and it's a real pest. Although I'm on
linux and need not fear, I kept getting these large virus mails,
120-130 KB each, until I installed a hard size limit filter: More than
100kb > /dev/null

It's difficult to find the real sender as Klez seems to mix sender and
receiver adresses randomly from the Outlook adressbook.

Outlook should be banned web-wide. Ok, not.

ciao,
--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__