[pd]Virus query

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu May 2 15:56:09 CEST 2002

Rory Walsh wrote:

> Hi list, I see that I apparently sent email to this
> list last night? Does anyone know how this happened, I
> know nothing of virus's and i don't use outlook
> express, is there something I can do to stop this?

Apparently if your name and email addy are in an Outlook address book
the virus will harvest the info for propagating itself. Lots of
information regarding this virus (Klez.E is the name, I think) is
available on the Web.

Not to worry, Microsoft is taking care of everything. Trust them.  ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: New London Consort, "Dlete, fideles anime"
(Carmina Burana)