[pd]Virus query

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu May 2 15:36:38 CEST 2002

Hi,
Rory Walsh hat gesagt: // Rory Walsh wrote:

> Hi list, I see that I apparently sent email to this
> list last night? Does anyone know how this happened, I
> know nothing of virus's and i don't use outlook
> express, is there something I can do to stop this?

it isn't necessarily you, who sends this, as the Klez virus forges
false sender adresses from adressbook entries. So you can't do much
about it then, only maybe trying to find out, who's the infected real
sender.

Maybe the listadmin could install a size limit for list E-Mails? These
Klez messages are always bigger than 120K

ciao,
--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__