[PD] Urgent help needed (Pd/Gem) crash

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu May 2 16:19:41 CEST 2002

Matthew Paradis wrote:
> Hi IOhannes,
>
> We are running pd0.34-4 and pd0.35 test 19 with gem0.85.
> This problem seems to be operating system specific as we have just moved
> to windows xp and everything seems fine.
> I suppose that this is probably going to be the best solution to the
> problem.

fine, if it works.
i still believe/hope that the gem-0.87 will not crash on pd-0.35 on
win98 (i know this, since 98 is the win-sys i am working at home with)

i wouldn't recommend XP, since there seem to be lot of driver problems
(especially if you want to use hw-openGL, and youdo want to do this when
working with Gem)

mfg.cds.af
IOhannes