[pd]Virus query

Joschi joschi at eds.org
Thu May 2 20:44:02 CEST 2002

honestly, why do people insist on continuing to use outlook when these
virus outbreaks happen once every other month?  ever since Mellisa came
around while i was working IT and i had to clean up the mess, i swore
off any email client that didn't have security as part of its
"outlook".  people who have to use it at work, then its the it managers
who need their head examined, but i'm really curious how many times this
is going to happen before people start to learn.  sorry to vent, but if
i had to buy a harddrive for every outlook virus i've received i would
still need to buy another harddrive to store them all in.