[PD] [ANNOUNCE] turn the knobs, fix the bugs

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 3 12:53:52 CEST 2002

Hi,
Orm Finnendahl schrieb:
> that did the trick, thanks. The knobs look very nice :-)
>
> Attached is a self referential patch demonstrating how you can waste
> your time designing useless applications with useful gui objects in pd
> ;-)
Wow, that's funny, and especially useful if it would run on iPaq-PD ;)

Now, I have found another more serious bug: Incoming values are not
correctly mapped to outcoming values: the knob changes data. That's not
good, but well, the knob is still an infant test and proof of concept, that
still needs a lot of polishing.
--
Frank Barknecht <barknecht at dradio-online.de>
           -= www.dradio.de =-