[PD] [ANNOUNCE] VST~ your weekly fixes ;-) - supporting ambisonics and halion

mark mark at junklight.com
Fri May 3 13:05:47 CEST 2002

Another week, another bunch of bugs bites the dust....

This weeks fixes mean that the new ambisonics VST's
now load: http://www.dmalham.freeserve.co.uk/vst_ambisonics.html

Some fixes mean that Halion loads as well - it sometimes crashes
on imports of soundfonts but I am not sure if thats my code or
its code.

Note that a number of plugins (Waldorf ones in particular) report:

VST master dispatcher: undefed: 44 , 57

This is simply because my plugin doesn't support automation yet and is
not an error as such. My plan is to squirt this automation info out of
one of the outlets so it can be sequenced but I haven't had time to
look into that yet.

You can get the plugin at the usual place:

http://www.junklight.com/pd

cheers

mark