[PD] OSX and Tk...

Michael A. Thompson mthomp at mac.com
Sat May 4 00:37:09 CEST 2002

I put them on my site with a link to your site...
http://homepage.mac.com/mthomp/html/software.html

I think you will need to create aliases from the each external directory
to the root level of the /extra directory for pd to find and load them
correctly.

For the most part they complied straight up. I had to make minor changes
to the source for others. The only change was that on BSD systems:
#include <malloc.h>
lives in
#include <sys/malloc.h>
and that was it...
Oh, and the c2tk.bash scripts changed to use sh instead of bash as I
dont have bash installed on my box. (I should like bash, its better than
tcsh but I have never been able to learn to like it on the linux
machines I used to use before MacOS X.) :-) Sometimes the scripts don't
catch all of the excape " sequences. i.e. " should be replaced with \"
etc... but this is minor...

Michael