[PD] asio device number.

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat May 4 21:36:32 CEST 2002

Nope, it's me.  I just saw an offending line of code in s_nt.c that would
definitely have made it impossible to select devices in ASIO... perhaps I
can get ASIO running on my own machine now...!

If you can compile pd, in line 1369 of s_nt.c, change:

	    	(naudiooutdev > 0 ? -1 : audiooutdev[0]-1));

to:

	    	(naudiooutdev <= 0 ? -1 : audiooutdev[0]-1));

But I'll try this out and update the NT pre-release sometime this weekend
anyway....

cheers
Miller