[PD] 2 joysticks

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at mambo.peabody.jhu.edu
Mon May 6 04:18:25 CEST 2002

Unfortunately, I never got around to fixing it so you can choose which
joystick is opened, so the short answer is no. I really don't use these
objects since GrIPD supports two joysticks that can be chosen at run-time.
If you really don't want to use GrIPD, I suppose I could fix the joystick
object so you can set which device number it opens. Let me know if you
need this.

Joe

--