[PD] nVidia Drivers

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Mon May 6 12:29:22 CEST 2002

FYI:

nVidia released a new driver a few weeks ago which, based on their documention, seems pretty incredible.  I'm trying it out right now because I thought it might solve a problem I was having rendering GEMwindow on a secondary display.  In any case, it seems worth the upgrade.

I went looking for a driver update because I couldn't figure out why my GEMwin wouldn't display all my cool video and eyecandy on my secondary display...then I found a note in the pd-list archive written by Andre S. a few months ago:

"and remember, when using 2 cards on windows, only card1 (primary display) uses directX/openGL"

ahhhh....NOW it all makes sense.

Thanks Andre,
Regards,
Dave Sabine.