[PD] nVidia Drivers

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Mon May 6 14:48:14 CEST 2002

if you're using win2000 with 2 gfx cards, you can easily set the primary display from the display properties...

if you're using the primary display for gemwin @ fullscreen, remember those dialog boxes open on primary display! BUT nvidia (detonator) driver has an option to set in which display the dialogs are opened... but dunno if it works for 2 seperate gfx cards (i got a geforce with twinView)

cheers
-andre