[PD] cpu-load

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon May 6 17:38:15 CEST 2002

I'd better check and make sure this is really happening... I don't have
the card wired up and so I'm not sure the audio is actually appearing at
the card's outputs.  The inputs show four different signals (just by
printing the noise floor signals as they come in...)  So I guess it's
really doing it.

cheers
Miller