[PD] [admin] pd mailing lists....

Andrew (Andy) W. Schmeder andy at eh2o.ws
Tue May 7 04:54:29 CEST 2002

> to subscribe to and manage three separate lists seems like
> a lot of extra hassle. Is not not worth having a bit of
> a straw poll see how everyone feels about this first?

It would take me all of one minute to subscribe to three lists...
including setting up folders and filters in evolution to manage them
seperately.

IMHO there is no reason not to split them up.  It would certainly
improve organization in my mail client since I tend to save interesting
messages for a long time, sometimes I have to dig through the
archives...  cleaner == better.

andy