[PD] gui wish again

joge . gboy at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 7 07:28:29 CEST 2002

i think that would be a great feature .. once i get more famliar with pd
[and the languages and apis associated with it]  i am going to look into how
to go about implementing that .  and if it even possible with the current
set of the interface .
if it were to be done all Max-style then a status bar would be needed to
indicate the text associated with the outlet and inlets .
Perhaps adding text to an outlet would require updating the t_outlet object
to be able to store an extra char* member which can be used to store the
text .
just an idea .. not to familiar with pds system yet .

joge .