[PD] [Anounce] VST~ - and todays fix is....

mark mark at junklight.com
Tue May 7 12:51:34 CEST 2002

Hi,

its being anoying the hell out of me for a while now so I
finally changed the search path for the vst~ external so
that it searches subdirectories as well (like cubase does).
So if all your VST's live under one directory then you
can just specify that directory:

set VST_PATH=C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins;

ALL subdirectories will be searched as well.

You can of course specify several different locations still
and them and all of their subdirectories will be searched
for plugins.

As usual its available from:

http://www.junklight.com

Oh - there is a tiny tiny memory leak that I can't imagine
anyone will notice - it will be fixed in a later version.

cheers

mark