[PD] hammerfall in

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Tue May 7 19:19:55 CEST 2002

Hi Jonathan,

 Well, basically there is not too much that can be done. I have
used the driver successfully with several Hammerfall cards, so
normally I would suspect a wiring or interface problem in this case.

Have you tried other programs than pd to record something ? If this
doesn't work either, you might switch the optic cables and finally install
alsa.

Let me  know what worked for you, as I don't have the same information
about the newer cards like Paul Davies has.

Guenter