[PD] test 23

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu May 9 03:00:27 CEST 2002

Hi mik,

I think someone else had a similar problem and noticed it depended on his
.pdrc file -- it might help to try running with no .pdrc, and no sound or
MIDI, and then gradually replace things until you find out what's breaking
Pd.  Of course if taking .pdrc, sound. and MIDI away doesn't fix it, we
have to try something else...

cheers
Miller