[PD] loadbang in subpatches

sme marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri May 10 19:07:11 CEST 2002

hi
it is a patch with a subpatch, and in the subpatch i have an abstraction
that contains a loadbang.
sorry, i didn´t write this correctly in my first e-mail.
so there is the abstraction "blob" that has the loadbang (connected to a
print).
and then i have the patch "testlodbangg" where i make a subpatch "pd
subpatch" and in this subpatch i have the blob-object. and when i open
the testlodbangg-patch i have printed bang twice.
sÜme.