[PD] loadbang in subpatches

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat May 11 13:16:10 CEST 2002

hi Marius, hi Miller,

right, there is a bug in canvas_loadbang()/canvas_loadbangabstractions()
combo.  It appears to be easy to fix in g_canvas.c:  either delete
lines 968 and 972, or delete lines 959-960 (test23).  But I am
somewhat baffled -- actually I do not see any reason why abstractions
are handled separately in canvas_loadbang().  Maybe a new feature is
going to bang in that requires such differentiation?

Krzysztof