AW: [PD] Pd-VST

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon May 13 23:09:51 CEST 2002

Hi,
i'm surprised that you found that..... (and that it still exists....)

but i doubt that it functions properly as i did not have the time and/or
possibility to test it with all common VST hosts.
(in fact i only tested it with Nuendo and the latency was quite bad).

If anyone finds pd-auto still useful i could of course have another look at
the code....

greetings,
Thomas