[PD][announce] maxlib v0.3b, Was: [PD] midiclock

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue May 14 11:53:56 CEST 2002

Frank Barknecht schrieb:

> Olaf Matthes hat gesagt: // Olaf Matthes wrote:
>
> > You might want to use 'pulse' from maxlib v0.3 instead of metro as it
> > allows input in beats per minute. [pulse 120 1 96 0] should give the
> > right clock for 120 bpm for example.
> A very useful external, I didn't know yet. It has a small
> zero-division bug, a quick fix is this change in line 34:
>
> if (x->p_tempo * x->p_durdenom != 0)
>     x->p_mspbdenom = x->p_tempo * x->p_durdenom;

Thanks for the bug fix, I've added this and uploaded maxlib as version 0.3b
to the usual place:

http://www.akustische-kunst.de/puredata/maxlib/

Compared to the 0.2 release there are two new buffer (fifo and lifo) objects,
the pulse object mentioned above and the minus / plus / divide / multi now
take up to 32 arguments...

Olaf