[PD] loadbang in subpatches

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue May 14 17:39:53 CEST 2002

Sure enough.  "loadbang" is complicated because you should allow abstractions
to field their loadbangs before everyone else, and once that is done,
subpatches before the "main" patch.  (Or perhaps I'm overdoing it...)

Krzysztof's fix would give the right number (one a piece) of bangs, but I found
that getting the order right as well took a bit more work (to appear in next test
version...)

cheers
Miller