[PD] setting phasor's phase without clicks

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed May 15 17:11:38 CEST 2002

hi again,

finally found some time to look closer at the math (I am math-blind
without a sheet of paper).  The min~ solution is apparently cheaper
than Varga's, and the output scaling is not tricky at all -- it is:
((a + 1) / a) * min~(x, a *~ (1 -~ x)).  The input (`a' coeff)
scaling is best done with an exp, in order to have symmetric control
around zero.

Krzysztof