[PD] books

mattn-l at rogers.com mattn-l at rogers.com
Wed May 15 20:53:21 CEST 2002

hi,

i've been doing a lot of experimentation with synthesis for a long time now, and i've even done some composing/performing of computer music.  the problem is that i keep running into walls while trying to programme my own composition systems, and i think it's because i don't have the background in music theory/synthesis theory that i need to really get into this stuff.. so my question is, can anybody recommend a good all encompassing book that will help me get the information i need?

matt.