[PD] pddp - a proposal

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Wed May 15 21:55:32 CEST 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002 19:30:53 +0200
Krzysztof Czaja <czaja at chopin.edu.pl> wrote:

[>]
[>] what I have in mind is a reference manual -- comprehensive and
[>] synchronized with Pd development.  One would use tutorials for
[>] learning, help patches for a quick reminder and for checking
[>] things, but the ultimate knowledge base is the reference manual.
[>] Max has it, msp has it, even osw has it -- but not Pd.

 Ah, that's what you meant...
I misread the first time and thought it was about the source/API/whatever for externs developers and such...

I have given it some thought at around the same time I was threatening the list with writing tutorials (of which I did exactly 1 [one] and another is in the works since I don't know when...).  I would be interested in contributing, though, as to redeem myself...  I wouldn't exactly say that I have loads of experience in writing such things but it'd be an opportunity to start.
--
./MiS

Michal Seta		http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/mis
CreaZone		http://www.creazone.com
No One Receiving	http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/nor

upcoming release:
NOR - "The Release of the Wandering-Eyed Girl"
	http://www.grainofsound.com