[PD] pddp - a proposal

martin martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Thu May 16 01:35:48 CEST 2002

I am of the opinion that HTML output for pd documentation if highly
desirable. However, I would stress that HTML is probably not the best format
to actually author and maintain such documentation.

Which raises the point: does anyone have any experience, or good pointers to
existing documentation projects (for other subjects), documentation
maintainence, and documentation formats (such as DocBook and SGML)?

- martin