[PD] Local array names?

Harchanko at aol.com Harchanko at aol.com
Thu May 16 06:14:21 CEST 2002

Newbie question, but, since we are on the subject of table, windows version
doesn't seem to have a help file on this.  If anyone would be kind enough to
point me in the direction of a quick rundown, it would be greatly
appreciated.  It seems to function differently than Max's table.

Gracias,

Joe Harchanko