[PD] pddp -> OSX

bernhard loibner bernhard at allquiet.org
Thu May 16 09:31:54 CEST 2002

Hi there

I have done a lot of max/msp programming, now I start to get into PD
which is great. So I was wondering whether something like a "PD guide
for maxers" exists somewhere out there?

While on the case, I have a stupid beginners question: I run PD on
OSX and was just wondering if the various libs and externals that
exist for win and linux can be used under OSX (e.g. the iemlib). Is
this just a matter of compiling them for this platform?

thanks
b.