[PD] problem compiling gem-0.87 with RH7.2

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu May 16 11:16:33 CEST 2002

hi !

seems like you are using gcc-3.0 ????
i do not know of anyone (including me) having compiled Gem succesfully
with g++-3.0

the "extra tokens at end of #endif" are clearly bad programming style, you
can simply delete the "extra tokens" (or comment them out, which would be
the proper way, since they indicate which block has finished)

anyhow, since these are mere warnings, what are the errors you get ?

mfg.c.asdfr
IOhannes