[PD] arrays, 2nd thought

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu May 16 13:51:44 CEST 2002

Hi Krzysztof,

thanks for the help. I tried this and it works to move the array. But
I can't change the size of its visual appearance (I would like to move
AND resize the appearance of the array.

Here is the patch (you have to load another sample as it isn't
included):

#N canvas 111 20 876 667 10;
#X obj 395 92 soundfiler;
#X msg 397 26 read -resize /home/orm/work/kompositionen/palindrome/snd/matthias04.wav
array3;
#N canvas 78 482 310 147 graph7 0;
#N canvas 0 0 450 300 graph3 0;
#X array array3 132200 float 0;
#X coords 0 1 132199 -1 200 140 1;
#X restore 24 -2 graph;
#X coords 0 1 2200 -1 3000 -30340 1;
#X restore -61 -16 pd graph7;
#X msg 408 194 \; pd-graph7 coords 0 1 132200 -1 3000 -30340 1 \; array3
resize 132200;
#X msg 406 246 \; pd-graph7 coords 0 1 132200 -1 0 0 1 \; array3 resize
132200;
#X connect 1 0 0 0;

How can I do that?  In addition: If I have two arrays in that graph,
how can I make them to swap positions? Or is it not wise to have more
than one array in the same graph, and rather put the graphs on top of
each other??

--
Orm