[PD] multichannel, rme and alsa

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu May 16 19:08:03 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've already been helped a great deal with ALSA by Fernando Lopez-Leczano
at Stanford...  one of the reasons I go up there is to keep in sync with their
audio development and test Pd there...  However, I'm hoping to get Pd running
with at least the PCI Hammerfall under ALSA in the next week or 2...

cheers
Miller